Thursday 3 February 2011

Washed Hair and Work

There haven’t been many blogs over the last couple of days. Mainly because I haven’t really been doing much over the last couple of days.

Probably the biggest thing to write home about was me getting a haircut. I decided to wander down to the local hairdressers for a couple of reasons; 1) because my hair was getting too long (standard reason for getting a haircut) and 2) because when my hair is in the sun for ages, it goes quite ginger. And it was really getting to be quite a coppery hue. So I was booked in for an appointment at the local hair emporium.

What can I say about my haircut experience? Not much. Although after years of skinheaded blokes simply getting out the razor and clippers to my head, it was nice (and a bit of a surprise) to have my hair washed, conditioned and dried, before the lady bought out some scissors. Shock horror. And I even got a wash and dry after my hair was cut. I think that’s the first time I’ve ever been involved in someone else washing my hair since I’ve able to do it myself. But it was nice, and my hair looks OK.

In other news, I’ve got a job. Nothing too exciting, but it keeps me busy during the day and earning a bit of pocket money. I thought that one of the attractions of getting a job would be going out and meeting new and interesting people, but after my first morning at the office, I was told that I could actually do my job from home. Which means I don’t have to dress up (I don’t actually have to dress at all) and I can wake up whenever I like. Which suits me fine.

This hasn’t really been a massively exciting blog. Sorry about that. Maybe I’ll do some more interesting stuff soon. Until then, Will

(The sad thing is that the most exciting thing I've been doing recently has been dominating the Champions League on Football Manager. Go on FC Utrecht!) (No, I don't know why I'm them either).

No comments:

Post a Comment